Hi Brian

We¹ll be deploying code today that will fix this

A brief explanation:

With the move of radio into iplayer we¹ve changed the way we handle
ondemands [1] to work in the same way as TV. But for radio (unlike telly)
some programmes have indefinite rights. Where this is the case the
availability end date is set to null. So when the app attempts to iso8601
this end date it kills the xml, json and yaml view. An obvious one we should
have probably spotted ­ apologies

I¹ll remail the list when the new code goes live

[1] see
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/radiolabs/2008/04/shapes_of_things_to_come.shtml
for how ondemands relate to episodes.
Œstart¹ datetime not null