As would I.  On one hand I'd like an invite, on the other I'd rather
gouge my eyes out than have one. The way Google pass their "invites"
out is very clever-clever in building up a market, but it marks them
out as c***s.  I've worked with all kinds of Google stuff and been to
various Google conferences over the years but this time I don't get an
"invite", whereas I have friends who couldn't give the square root of
f*** all about Google who've been "granted" an "invite".

F**k 'em and the horse they rode in on.

R.