Richard Lockwood wrote:
Oh - "peed off" doesn't come into it.

And thank you - if it does, you're a gent and I owe you a pint.

I still stand by my opinion of Google's tactics though.  :-)

Yeah, I'd 100% agree there though I'd probably use less expletives to produce the same effect.

It's a slimey marketing campaign though.

Anyway, I just got my invite last night - timmydobson at gmail dot com

I dont really understand it yet from playing with it for two minutes. If I can send invites, I might send some this way, but I suspect the public waiting list is as good a place as any by now.

Tim