I'm interested to see if the keyboard on the iPad will actually be worse
than the one on the iPhone - something I won't really know till I get a
chance to hold one.

At least with the iPhone, I can easily hold it in one hand, whilst still
being able to type using my thumb in that hand. To hold the iPad
comfortably, am I going to have to lose the use of one hand which I could
otherwise be typing with?
At least they have that keyboard dock - though I wonder what the cost of
that will be.

Lee