On Wed, 29 Sep 2010, David Dorward wrote:

Not least because the BBC has agreements about content with other entities and has had to make such agreements with them.

So exactly what requirements do those agreements impose upon the BBC?

If we knew that, we might be able to help propose solutions. Except the BBC says this information is a privileged secret.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma      p...@jakma.org  Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: