Hola again,

re those people that use Removable and or External HDs for their backuppc
setups, was
their any brand in particular that tickled - and should I be looking for a
certain file
system format on the HD?

We are running a Debian stable machine currently, with backuppc installed
(obv), backing
up a Windows 2000 server, which is mostly used as a file/print server only.

I'm looking for a way to make the backups I do more portable - as both
computers are in
the same office, I'd like to make sure I have offsite backups (via
removable/portable HD)
and my current backup-to-tape (NovaBackup) is about to be retired because it is
brain
dead.

Cheers
L.
---
Lachlan Simpson, National Database & IT Support Officer
National Office
The Wilderness Society
57E Brisbane Street, Hobart TAS  7000, AUSTRALIA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph  (03) 6270 1798
http://www.wilderness.org.au