Good morning I tried today your ideas and this is result :

When I setup config.pl for host pc mattheycz-xx-xx I get this log :

Running: /usr/bin/smbclient \\\\mattheycz-xx-xx\\C\$ -U MATTHEYCZ\\Administrator%pwd -E -N -d 1 -c tarmode\ full -Tc -

Xfer PIDs are now 18935,18932

Anonymous login successful

[ skipped 1 lines ]

tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

Anonymous login successful

[ skipped 1 lines ]

tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

tarExtract: Done: 0 errors, 0 filesExist, 0 sizeExist, 0 sizeExistComp, 0 filesTotal, 0 sizeTotal

Got fatal error during xfer (No files dumped for share C$)

Backup aborted (No files dumped for share C$)

While if I launch from terminal: smbclient \\\\mattheycz-xx-xx\\C\$ -U MATTHEYCZ\\Administrator%pwd -E -N -d 1 -c tarmode\ full -Tc -

It does many things and it writes [DOMAIN] = MATTHEYCZ OS = [Windows Server 2003 3790] Server = [ Windows Server 2003 5.2]

Any idea ?

Christophe Ourliac

Matthey s.r.o.

Arcelor Group