When I run
[backuppc etc]$ /usr/bin/smbclient \\\\dc1\\G -U ece -E -N -d 1 -c tarmode\ 
full -TcN /usr/local/backuppc/data/pc/dc1/timeStamp.level0 -

I get one line back:
Error setting newer-than time

I don't think I'm using smbclient correctly, but I am just copy and pasting 
from the XferLOG.

When I run just
[backuppc etc]$ /usr/bin/smbclient \\\\dc1\\G -U ece -E -N -d 1 -c tarmode\ 
full

I get this back: (I replaced some values with CORRECT) 
Anonymous login successful
Domain=[CORRECT] OS=[CORRECT] Server=[CORRECT]
tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

Not sure why it is trying to login anonymously when I'm using -U.

Ryan

On Tuesday 18 July 2006 07:29, Víctor A. Rodríguez wrote:
> Hi Ryan,
>
> > Over the weekend smbclient updated to 3.0.23 on
> > my Fedora Core 4 system. Since
> > that time, I have not been able to backup our
> > Windows server. I have not
> > changed the config.pl at all, and it has been
> > working fine for months.
>
> BTW, have you tried to run the command in a shell sudoing to backuppc ??
>
> HTH
> --
> Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
> El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man)
> CaFe.pm - Perl Mongers Capital Federal (http://cafe.pm.org/)
> Probaste con Software Libre
> (http://www.bit-man.com.ar/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AyudaCompu/SoftwareLibre ??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
BackupPC-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/backuppc-users
http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/

Reply via email to