I've got a BackupPC server with Linux Fedora Core 6 and several laptops
with Windows  XP.
I'm using BackupPC 3.0.0.

I would like to know your opinion about XferMethod in order to do backups.
I tried with Samba and it worked correctly. Now I'm trying to use rsync
via SSH but I would like to know
if it's more longer (to do backups) or more or less reliable than samba,
etc...

Is it possible to have your opinion or the pros and cons about XferMethod
(between Linux server and Windows clients) ?

Thanks a lot.
Have a nice day.

Romain

SC2N -S.A  Siège Social : 2, Rue Andre Boulle - 94000 Créteil  - 327 153
722 RCS Créteil

"This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and
its disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its
sender at the above address and destroy it."