Dan, thanks for taking initiative on this.

My vote is for a wiki and a mailing list.

The mailing list should obviously keep an archive, but ideally be more
searchable than the current sourceforge mailing list archive (which I
find to be quite painful).  If signing up for the mailing list could
automatically give you an account on the wiki, that would be great.

-Rob