interesting little project there.

it definitely looks to be dead but i think the same thing could be done with
cygwin, ssh remote commands, and rsyncd. and if anyone is curious about how
to deploy this on many PCs, i suggest looking into NSIS, which is the
nullsoft installer.

i use NSIS on my network to manager a couple hundred desktops and a couple
dozen laptops.i use it to install deltacopy and the default configuration
for backuppc to use.  i also deploy help files, remote desktop shortcuts,
and even windows updates.

i am sure that quite a few people would benefit from having a client side
setup wizard/installer.  i convenient way to setup windows PCs to run rsyncd
and configure it for the network would be great.  i will attempt a generic
installer and post it on the users mailing list when i get some time.