Simone Marzona wrote:

> can this patch be modified for showing the percentage of cpool space
> sorted by host in some kind of stacked graph?
>
> I thing that cound be usefull to know how much of the pool storage is
> used by host A and how much by host B and so on. I'm not interested in
> the size of the backup for each host, but in the percentage of the cpool
> used by each host.

You can't really determine what you want to know.  That is, both host A
and B will have links to a single pooled copy for any file they have in
common so it doesn't exactly belong to one or the other.  Also, it isn't
very practical to locate the 'other' links to a file so it would not
even be easy to determine which files have links only from multiple runs
on the same host and which are linked across hosts.

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]