> rsync warning: some files vanished before they could be transferred (code 24)
> at main.c(1542) [generator=3.0.9.3]
> rsync_bpc exited with benign status 24 (6144)

Mine is the same. But this backup will be placed under "Failures"
table in admin interface, so, on each login I have to check
if the failed backup was due to vanished file or for any other issue.

I'm pretty sure of this, my first and only backup was finished with
error 24 and was placed under "Failure" table.