Evan Kaufman wrote (2006/01/17):
> Is the long syntax of the 'label barcodes' console command fully
> functional?

Hello, interesting - I had exactly the same problem as you yesterday too :o)
It seems, that label [storage=xxx] [pool=yyy] [slots=1-10] barcodes is
broken in Bacula-1.38.2, but in Bacula-1.36.3 it was functional.

> In other words, can I specify the slots i want labeled,
> in which storage resource, & in which pool, all from a one-line
> command?

I wanted to test Bacula-1.38.3 and/or Bacula-1.38.4, however
I haven't sufficient time yet.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology