I've been deploying Bacula here for a few weeks now.  All servers are
being backed up from three locations.  Very nice.

Now it's time to start on the mobile machines.  The one that has me
concerned is the one Macintosh laptop that we have.

Anyone running a Bacula FD on a Macintosh?  Is it stable/reliable?
Of course, couple that with the challenge of backing up a laptop
and the whole thing is likely to be challenging.  I'm interested
to hear any an all stories and follow any and all links regarding
using Bacula FD on a Mac, and/or laptop.  Google was not terribly
helpful, but I may not have been crafting the best search strings.

TIA for any information.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.