On Thursday 26 October 2006 12:15, Greg Little wrote:

> 3306 Issuing autochanger "list" command.
> Invalid Slot number: /var/lib/bacula/mtx-changer: line 156: MTX: command
> not found
> Invalid Slot number: /var/lib/bacula/mtx-changer: line 156: -f: command
> not found

I think you have the buggy version of mtx-changer in 1.38.  One of the lines
below in your script will only have MTX, not ${MTX} or $MTX, I don't remember
which one by now.  Edit the installed mtx-changer and fix that and see if
that helps.  It may not fix your mount problem, but it needs to be fixed in
any case.

# Enable the following if you are using barcodes and need an inventory
      ${MTX} -f $ctl inventory
      ${MTX} -f $ctl status >${TMPFILE}
      rtn=$?

--