Hi Scott,

I might be completely wrong but have you tried to append .exe to the
ntbackup command?

On my systems at least the full path is c:\WINDOWS\system32\ntbackup.exe

Microsoft normally tries to be nice and append the .exe extension
automatically, but something may have changed in the latest version that
interferes with that. However, it also hides the extension in by default
in Explorer which leads to confusion more often than not in my experience.

What version were you running before upgrading? And what version of
Windows are you running?

The answers to the above might help others answer your original question.

Hope this helps,

Troy Daniels.
Perth Systems Admin.
iTouch Australia (pty) ltd.