Please always copy the list on list discussions.

See, though, this is my point, I suppose. There are many different
reasons you might simultaneously want to write to two storage daemons.

As far as I know, your purpose is currently possible, though the list
would be able to better speak to how -- it's not something I have need of.

Robert LeBlanc wrote:
> I would be interested in something like this for off-site back-up. Each
> month, do a full back-up to tapes that will stay in the library and a
> set that will be taken off-site for DR.
>
> Robert LeBlanc

- --
 ---- _  _ _  _ ___  _  _  _
 |Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  | |Ryan Novosielski - Systems Programmer III
 |$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _| |[EMAIL PROTECTED] - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
begin:vcard
fn:Ryan Novosielski
n:Novosielski;Ryan
org:UMDNJ;IST/AST
adr;dom:MSB C630;;185 South Orange Avenue;Newark;NJ;07103
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Systems Programmer III
tel;work:(973) 972-0922
tel;fax:(973) 972-7412