Hi,

I have a verify run after my backup run. The backup runs successfully,
as does the subsequent catalog backup, but then the verify job then
wants the next prior backup job.

For example, if I had a successful backup on Monday, to volume Monday,
and I again have a successful backup on Tuesday to volume Tuesday, the
following verify run then blocks looking for the Monday volume.

Relevant configs below. Ideas?

Thanks,

Bradley

Job {
  Name = "NightlySaveFoundry"
  JobDefs = "Common"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Full
  Client = foundry-fd
  FileSet = "Foundry Full"
  Schedule = "NightlySaveFoundry"
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/foundry.bsr"
  Priority = 10
  }

Job {
  Name = "BackupCatalog"
  Type = Backup
  JobDefs = "Common"
  Level = Full
  FileSet="Catalog"
  Client = foundry-fd
  Schedule = "NightlySaveCatalog"
  RunBeforeJob = "/etc/make_catalog_backup bacula bacula "
  RunAfterJob  = "/etc/delete_catalog_backup"
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/BackupCatalog.bsr"
  Priority = 13
  }

Job {
  Name = "VerifyFoundry"
  JobDefs = "Common"
  FileSet = "Foundry Full"
  Type = Verify
  Level = VolumeToCatalog
  Verify Job = "NightlySaveFoundry"
  Client = foundry-fd
  Priority = 14
  Schedule="VerifyFoundry"
}

Status of director:
Scheduled Jobs:
Level          Type     Pri  Scheduled          Name               Volume
               Admin      1  20-Jun-07 22:30    InjectTape
Full           Backup    10  20-Jun-07 23:30    NightlySaveFoundry Weekly01
Full           Backup    11  20-Jun-07 23:30    NightlySaveTrigger Weekly01
Full           Backup    13  20-Jun-07 23:30    BackupCatalog      Weekly01
VolumeToCatalog Verify    14  20-Jun-07 23:30    VerifyFoundry
VolumeToCatalog Verify    15  20-Jun-07 23:30    VerifyTrigger
               Admin     17  20-Jun-07 23:30    EjectTape
               Admin      1  21-Jun-07 08:30    RequestTape
====