Martin Mielke wrote:

> I've been searching the archives for a way to configure Bacula to access the
> HP Storagework 1/8 that we want to use but I can't find anything on them...

It will probably just work.

First of all try using mtx to control the changer.

Then try using it is a normal tape drive (e.g tar cvzf /dev/nst0 /)

Then try using bacula to treat it as a normal tape, manually use mtx to
change tapes when needed. (test with btape's fill - see the manual).

Next configure bacula to use it as an autochanger, possibly modifying
mtx-changer.