On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 23:04 -0700, Andy Hughes wrote:
> Martin,
>
> I also setup a system with and HP Storageworks 1/8 using LTO2 in the past 3
> weeks.  The only change I had to make was to add a sleep statement or two in
> the mtx-changer script.

Would you be kind enough to share your mtx-changer script? (or even just
a patch)

I tried getting an HP 1/8 G2 autochanger running a few weeks ago and
when doing a 'label all tapes' procedure (I have physical barcodes on
the tapes) it failed maybe 30% of the time ... I thought I just needed
some sleeps but wasn't sure where.

Cheers
Gavin.