On 10 Sep 2007 at 4:18, Doytchin Spiridonov wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Monday, September 10, 2007, 2:15:15 AM, Dan Langille wrote:
>
> DL> On 10 Sep 2007 at 1:10, Doytchin Spiridonov wrote:
>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> thank you that you finally admit there is a bug.
> >>

> DL> Well, that's certainly one way to get people to help you.
>
> DL> The rest of your post was well natured.  But the above sentence could
> DL> have been omitted and you would have come across much more graciously
> DL> than you did.
>
> DL> Best wishes.
>
> More than once I've said my English is not good (I actually never have
> visited English lessons, so from my standpoint the fact that you can
> understand me is a good achievement) and if you find the above
> sentence abusive, I'm sorry, I really meant "thank you".

I ask that nobody reply to the above part of the thread.  My message
to the original poster was sent direct to him, and not to the list.
As a private message, any reply to it should not have gone to the
list.

My apologies for not pointing out my off list reply to the original
poster.

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
Available for hire: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php