Martin,

Thank you for checking my logic. I wonder if it would be worthwhile to the
Bacula community to have some simple diagrams that accompany the User's
Guide, such a diagram that shows a timeline and how Bacula Jobs operate
along such a timeline? I'd be pleased contribute some graphics to the
documentation if that's something other people would also be interested in.

Cheers,

-H