Hi folks,

can anyone tell me how to delete the label of ait4 tape at my autochanger?

I made the mistake to label each tape in the autochanger by the command label
media...
Now, I know that i better used the console command label barcodes. But now
after I labeled the tapes manually I get the error messages "3920 Cannot label
Volume because it is already labeled: TestVolume1" if I run the command label
barcodes.

Can anyone help me to reset the labels of the tapes?

Greetings
Stefan