Hi,

I have a Spectra Logic T50 and run about 50 jobs each night. The tape
library has 2 LTO3 drives. Lately it seems like at the beginning of the
night, one of the jobs will sit and and keep a drive waiting for a volume
all night:

07-Dec 02:24 escabot-sd JobId 8280: Please mount Volume "000097LX" or
label a new
one for:
    Job:          espizarro.2007-12-07_02.00.55
    Storage:      "T50-Drive-1" (/dev/nst0)
    Pool:         Daily
    Media type:   LTO-3

Even after all the other jobs are done, it never mounts that volume by
itself. I'm not actually sure why its waiting for that specific volume
anyhow, there are other appendable volumes in the pool. I don't really
remember Bacula doing this with other versions in the past.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Marc