Hi all,

This morning i have this message in my mailbox:
Please mount Volume "FullBackup3" or label a new one for:
    Job:          JobBackup.2008-01-30_01.00.05
    Storage:      "HPUltrium" (/dev/nst0)

Using bconsole i checked all messages and if i try to mount the volume
(which previously was mounted) i get this message:

1998 Volume "FullBackup" status is Full, but should be Append, Purged
or Recycle.
Using bweb i can see that the volume FullBackup has 284.2 Gb occupied
on the tape and my previous backup on other volumes has up to 380GB.

What can be the problem?
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Aleksandar