Hi,
I think it shouldn't be considered a bug becuase the bacula manual mentions it
(configure options: --enable-bat  If you have Qt4 >= 4.2 installed on your
computer including the libqt4 and libqt4-devel (libqt4-dev on Debian)
libraries, and you want to use the Bacula Administration Tool (bat) GUI Console
interface to Bacula, you must specify this option. Doing so will build
everything in the src/qt-console directory. In addition to the Qt4 libraries,
bat needs the qwt package installed on your system. Please see the next
configure item for the details.).

Belén

El Jueves, 31 de Enero de 2008 00:29, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
> I saw this as well on 2.2.6, but didn't file a bug report on it (sorry.)
> You could file a bug report for the next guy...
>
> Clint
>
> On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
> > belen wrote:
> >> El Miércoles, 30 de Enero de 2008 14:45, Dan Langille escribió:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> My install directory is bacula-2.2.7 and the directory of bat is
> >> bacula-2.2.7/src/qt-console/bat
> >
> > [snip]
> > Thanks a lot. I thought that was source but I see now that it actually IS
> > the program. It makes me a little uneasy that it ended up there but I'll
> > copy it to what I think should be its proper place and see if it behaves
> > the way it should :-)
> >
> > --
> > Erik.

 Mª Belén Sánchez de la Piedad