[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The bug is related to the fact that 'make install' installs everything
> (bat.conf, etc.) except the executable. If this truly is the authors
> intent, the bug is in the documentation.

Something is definately wrong. It is correct that BAT is found in
bacula-2.2.8/src/qt-console/bat and that it is mentioned in the manual. But at
the same time the manual states that it is found in the
<installation-directory>
see for example the testing procedure on page 37 of the January 26, 2008 manual.

--
Erik.