Hello,

12.02.2008 22:48, Bob Hetzel wrote:
> Previously, Arno Lehmann said...
>
>> Is this really the end of the trace file?
>>
>> It looks a bit... funny because the expected job finishing stuff is
>> not there, and it also doesn't report a serious problem.
>>
>> Can you verify that the FD still runs at this time, and see if it's
>> still got the network connections from the DIR and to the SD open?
>>
>> If all this is the case, I can only recommend looking at what the SD
>> is doing at this time...
>>
>> Hope this helps you forward,
>>
>> Arno
>
> The bacula-fd abends at that point, so that's why it isn't fully logging
> the stuff you'd expect to see for a completed successful backup.

Oh, "anend" was worth looking up in the dictionary :-)

Ok, the FD crashes, in other words.

This looks like it's worth a bug report. It will probably help if you
can capture a backtrace at this point, or a dump file. Don't ask me
how to do this on windows...

Also, try to create the problem with a minimal setup, i.e. a very
simple job backing up only one file. If that runs, add more
directories to it. If it crashes in a certain directory, try to see
which files cause this and so on.

That's what I would do, not having debugiing experience under windows.

Arno

--
Arno Lehmann
IT-Service Lehmann