On Tuesday 2016-10-18 12:34:08 Jason Voorhees wrote:
> Thank you all for your responses.
>
> I'll take a look at Bacula systems' whitepaper to see what they're
> talking about. Meanwhile I'll explore some of the alternatives
> discussed on this thread like copying files with scripts and making a
> replica on SpiderOak or anything similar.
>
> I hope we can have an interesting solution for this "problem" in the
> near future.

Hi Jason!

You have said that "Bacula can't run jobs for so long without modifying
source code and recompiling".

What did you mean by that and can you give an example of the problem
you have experienced?

I am asking because I am not aware of the bacula's job duration related
limitations.

--
Josip Deanovic