Hello,

I concur with David.  When these jobs are scheduled, Bacula will attempt to acauire the needed Storage resources.  When the resources are busy the job waits, and after a certain time, Bacula will inform you that the resources are not available.

These messages generally occur when you over commit the SD resources.  If you are using disk, increasing the maximum simultaneous jobs in the Device resource and restarting the SD will generally solve the problem, but you might also have to assign more Storage devices depending on what you are doing.

Best regards,
Kern