On 5/25/22 08:12, egoitz--- via Bacula-users wrote:

Good morning,

I have question for whom I have not find a possible answer in the net or my kindle Books of Bacula...

I wanted to have two different pools with different retention periods for full copied jobs. In that pools I would like to do one of the following options :

- To copy a full job from source full pool in a concrete moment of the year to full_archive_pool1

- To copy a full job from source full pool in a concrete moment of the month to full_archive_pool2

- To copy a full job from source full pool in a concrete moment of the year to full_archive_pool1 AND to copy a full job from source full pool in a concrete moment of the month to full_archive_pool2

- Nothing

I mean I would like that certain machines could have some "extra" full backups archived in that pools. Can be a monthly archived backup, an annual or both...

My question is... if I define a schedule like for instance :

Schedule {
  Name = ARCHIVAL_ANUAL_JANUARY_MONDAY_0000
  Run = Copy 1st mon on january at 00:00
}

Schedule {
  Name = ARCHIVAL_MENSUAL_MONDAY_0000
  Run = Copy 1st mon at 00:00
}

In the Run = line in each schedule, you may specify the NextPool=full_archive_pool1 for the yearly schedule and NextPool=full_archive_pool2 to the monthly schedule.