Hi Josh!!

Perhaps I have not be very clear with my explanation sorry.... It
happens my sometimes :) :) Sorry again :)

I wanted to mean that... I preferred not to use in the Run line the
"Next Pool" directive. For that purpose I have generated a couple of
jobs :

- One for monthly archival with it's schedule

- One for yearly archival with it's schedule too...

In that two jobs I have set the Next pool directive for avoiding the
fact of using it in Run line in the schedule.

So I planned  something as :

_Job { _
_    Name = machine1-fd_copia_archivado_monthly_
_    JobDefs = machine1-fd_defs_
_    Type = Copy_
_    Level = Full_
_    Priority = 1_
_    NEXT POOL = MACHINE1_CATALOG_ARCHIVADO_MONTHLY_
_    schedule = one_invented_
_    Pool =  machine1_catalog_archivado_monthly_
_    Storage = File-machine1c_
_    Selection Type = SQL Query_
_    Selection Pattern = "SELECT J\.JobId FROM Job J\, Pool P WHERE
P\.Name \= \'machine1_catalog_full\' AND J\.name like
\'\%$digitos_administrativo\%\' AND P\.PoolId = J\.PoolId AND
J\.level=\'F\' AND J\.Type = \'B\' AND J\.JobStatus IN \(\'T\'\,\'W\'\)
AND J\.jobBytes \> 0 AND J\.StartTime \> \(current_timestamp - interval
\'20 day\'\) ORDER BY J\.realendtime DESC LIMIT 1\"_
_}_

_Job { _
_    Name = machine1-fd_copia_archivado_yearly_
_    JobDefs = machine1-fd_defs_
_    Type = Copy_
_    Level = Full_
_    Priority = 1_
_    NEXT POOL = MACHINE1_CATALOG_ARCHIVADO_YEARLY_
_    schedule = one_invented_
_    Pool =  machine1_catalog_archivado_yearly_
_    Storage = File-machine1c_
_    Selection Type = SQL Query_
_    Selection Pattern = "SELECT J\.JobId FROM Job J\, Pool P WHERE
P\.Name \= \'catalogo_$parte1_nombre_catalogo"."_full\' AND J\.name like
\'\%$digitos_administrativo\%\' AND P\.PoolId = J\.PoolId AND
J\.level=\'F\' AND J\.Type = \'B\' AND J\.JobStatus IN \(\'T\'\,\'W\'\)
AND J\.jobBytes \> 0 AND J\.StartTime \> \(current_timestamp - interval
\'20 day\'\) ORDER BY J\.realendtime DESC LIMIT 1\"_
_}_

The only reason is just a codding reason... for avoiding writting tons
of Schedules one for each catalog... because as you see... the catalog
is part of the name of the pool.... and... that was really the
question.... if I could specify the next pool in the own archival
jobs... creating one for each archival job....

As always many thanks mates :)

Cheers!!