On 1/13/23 18:26, Andrea Venturoli wrote:

Then I upgraded every package (don't think it matters, still no harm) and now I'm trying with "cloud upload" manually. I'll see how this goes.

Still troublesome, but now the error is more verbose:

3000 Cloud Upload: Full0116/part.195   state=error   size=99.99 MB
duration=19871s msg=S3_put_object ERR=RequestTorrentOfBucketError CURL
Effective URL: https://s3.eu-south-1.amazonaws.com/Full0116/part.195 CURL OS
Error: 54 CURL Effective URL:
https://s3.eu-south-1.amazonaws.com/Full0116/part.195 CURL OS Error: 54
retry=10

So we get "CURL OS Error: 54".

If I get it right errno=54 is "ECONNRESET Connection reset by peer. A connection was forcibly closed by a peer. This normally results from a loss of the connection on the remote socket due to a timeout or a reboot".

So I tried lowering "Maximum Concurrent Uploads" from 20 to 1.
Now it work properly, although uploading a full backup will take some 2 days...
I'll try fiddling again with with intermediate values.

Another thing I though of would be to lower "maximum part size", currently at 100MB. Of course this would not work on the already taken backup, I think.

 bye & Thanks
        av.