This response from Backblaze. The SD would have to retry but that didn't
seem to happen in the example I posted, it just moved on to the next part
file.

"The "No Tomes Available" error refers to a potential and common http
500/503 response from our api. This error indicates that after the client
authorized, and was directed to a storage location, the location then
reported it was full/unavailable and a new upload location assignment is
needed.

You can read more about that in this blog post.
https://www.backblaze.com/blog/b2-503-500-server-error/

Typically retrying the upload after waiting up to 30 seconds will result in
a successful upload.

Please let us know if there's anything further we can assist with."