On 6/2/23 09:57, Pedro Oliveira wrote:
Hi Yateen

Yes it works but only for configurations changes made on Director "Bacula-dir.conf", for the other Daemons we need to restart the daemons.

Best

Pedro Oliveira

Keep in mind that a reload will not affect already-running jobs, and *some* changes may not take effect in already *scheduled* jobs.

Based on personal experience, after reloading I also recommend restarting the Director when opportunity presents itself. (i.e when there are no running jobs). I have found in the past that after multiple reloads, stability deteriorates. It SHOULDN'T, in theory, but nevertheless sometimes it does.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications