Hello everybody,

On Baculum interface, I have a performance issue on slow remote connections (it
is fast on the local machine). Sometimes it takes around 5 minutes for the
Dashboard to load completely. With inspect element option on Firefox, I noticed
jquery.js is getting 26.65MB of data and it is taking 229530 ms to load the
whole page (because of the slow connection). Initially the Dashboard comes
quickly without the "Last 10 jobs" and the "Database size" parts. Then it waits
4-5 minutes to load that ~26 MB data and shows the rest. I wonder why this
interface has to get that much data to show the information presented on
Dashboard. Do you have any idea how can I improve the performance?
Unfortunately I cannot change the speed of my remote connections. The link for
the screenshot showing inspect element is below.

https://snipboard.io/GslPw9.jp<https://snipboard.io/GslPw9.jpg>g

Details of the system I connect is as follows:

Operating system: CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)

Database used: PostgreSQL (version 9.2.24)

Bacula version: 9.6.6-1

Baculum version: 9.6.6.1-1

Baculum API version: 9.6.6.1-1

Authentication method for users: Oauth2