Hello Marcin,

Thanks a lot! Great support from you, as usual.

The compression significantly improved the loading time. Below is a screenshot
before and after the compression. Everything is much faster now. I will try to
replace Baculum with Bacularis on my installations as well, when I have time to
do it.

<https://snipboard.io/SkuHb6.jpg>https://snipboard.io/SkuHb6.jpg<https://snipboard.io/SkuHb6.jpg>

Kind regards,

Yakup Kaya