I hadn't spotted that there is a link on this page though it does say an
email will be sent. That doesn't seem to be the case. I followed that
through to the directory of debs and found the bullseye/11 clients. As you
say, that should be OK for Debian 12.

Am I correct in thinking that it isn't necessary to install a database in a
client-only configuration?

-Chris-