Hi Chris,

With --enable-client-only then no database is required on the client for bacula.

I have two laptops and a desktop that are running with only an FD.

Regards,
Adolf

On 01/09/2023 22:54, Chris Wilkinson wrote:
Bacula 9.x is also the latest version available through the Debian repo. There doesn't seem to be a move to upgrade that to 11 or 13. That's why I built v11 from source. Like you I run the dir/sd/fd on the same machine so compiled the complete package. I never had to build an fd only till now.

-Chris-