Thanks for confirming that.

When compiling with --enable-client-only I get the following error from make

$ sudo bash make-client-only.sh
echo "Making libbacfind.la ..."
/usr/src/bacula-11.0.6/libtool --silent --tag=CXX --mode=link /usr/bin/g++
-o libbacfind.la find.lo match.lo find_one.lo attribs.lo create_file.lo
bfile.lo drivetype.lo enable_priv.lo fstype.lo mkpath.lo savecwd.lo
namedpipe.lo win32filter.lo -export-dynamic -rpath /usr/lib -release 11.0.6
make[1]: *** No rule to make target '../lib/libbac.la', needed by 'all'.
Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/bacula-11.0.6/src/findlib'

  ====== Error in /usr/src/bacula-11.0.6/src/findlib ======

Up to this point there are no errors

#include file make-client-only.sh
cd /usr/src/bacula-11.0.6