Hi Rob,

I am fairly familiar with bacula and if I know the location of the file
or files requested I can find it. But this request was super random,
Person does not know on which server (and we have many) were these
files stored in 2004(!!). I run about 600 different backups on bacula
and atm have about 3PB in backups, so finding this haystack is pretty
big to find a needle in if you don't even closely know even a file name
or a folder name, what I only know is a part of a filename/a string
which does not really help.

What I wanted to do is to search through all the jobs saved files for
that string, but I guess I will have to resort to some sort of an sql
search to get something useful. BTW the biggest issue is that it might
not even exist :). So it is a proper needle to find :) :).

Thanks for the input though.
Have a nice Christmas
B.