On 14/12/2023 02:58, Borut Rozman wrote:
Hi,
I inherited a bacula backup solution, and now I got a request to
restore a file or set of files from backups. I only know a folder name,
and nothing else. Is there a way inside bconsole to search for a
specific string.

Query/option 20 does not give me any results.

Using bacula 11 with pgsql 14, any help appreciated.
B.

Fire up psql with the appropriate options (e.g. $ psql bacula bacula).

bacula=> select * from path where path like '%mypath%';

That will give you a pathid.

bacula=> select * from file where pathid = mypathid;

Now you've got a bunch of JobId's and FilenameId's to play with.

Keep going and you'll find the one(s) you want.

        Cheers,
                Gary    B-)