On 4/28/24 8:23 AM, Andrea Venturoli wrote:

However, my most important question was: given I configured a single SD
with three different HDD-based storage, is it normal that one of them
can get stuck (with clients on the affected VLAN all "waiting on Storage
xxxx"), while the others are working?

Is this a bug? I remeber I had something like this in the past (but with
13.x and only two storages) and it worked.
Or is this NOT supposed to work?

   bye & Thanks
        av.

This is not normal. More than likely though, it is another configuration issue.

A Bacula SD can read/write jobs from/to any of the Storages as it supports -
simultaneously.

My first guess (without seeing any logs or configurations) is that there is a `MaximumConcurrentJobs` setting set to low causing the bottleneck.

Can you show a `status director` output, your configurations (sanitized), and some job logs of jobs waiting on something in the `status director` "Running J
obs" output?

Best regards,
Bill

--