<<This county with two firmly established LSA's (the LSA of Oklahoma City, on which I currently serve has been in existence without interruption since 1937)and two community Baha`i Centers is considered a "C" Cluster, to our south in the college town of Norman they were recently named a "B" Cluster - they have an amazing amount of activity in the community and the University of Oklahoma Campus.

Speaking as a member of a community which has an extremely active and vital core, which nevertheless displays an appalling overall level of participation and commitment, I would be extremely interested in any input and suggestions on inspiring and revitalizing our complacent majority, to say nothing of bringing in new believers and encouraging our youth.

Dave

Do you Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger __________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED] New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]