In a message dated 12/9/2004 10:35:22 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
It is quite likely that by first developing in
believers who are in the early stages of their study of the Faith a capacity
to focus attention on the immediate and explicit meaning of sentences they
read from the Holy Writings, we will be contributing to the achievement of
unity of thought in our communities,
Does this postulate that those in the early stages of the study of the Faith have no valid opinions or personal interpretations? I like the bias of the Ruhi editors less and less the more I read it. I have done four of the Ruhi books myself and the further they get from the rigid "method" of Book 1, the better I like them.

Regards,

Scott