The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Also, please note that the author of this article is not a Baha'i and was never a Baha'i. He is an intellectual writer and historian
http://www.negah32.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=996&Itemid=21

Warmest regards,
Iskandar

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, shahram rohani wrote:

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
dear dr.s.maneck
dear mr.iskandar Hai,

  I saw the article in goftman blog.I usually follow the texts of ipw of
dr.ahang rabbani too.fyi, the article are more than 70% journalistic.they
just arouse the emotions n feelings of the youth.but at the same time it shows
the complexities of legal issues that requires wisdom n reasoning, referring to
the articles of code,etc.I hope you cud realize what I mean.
   here I add just fr yr info tt in Iran,according to legal procedure, during
the time of investigations,the accused persons are not allowed to contact their
solicitors.theymay also be kept detained if the judge n questioner prefer it.I
know ,fm our NDFs,that YARAN hv hd regular meetings
with their families.they hv good spirits.
what do you think about the behavior of the U.S. STAFF toward the accused
people in prisons Abu Ghorayb[baghdad],Guantanamo,etc?
what about the Iranian diplomats arrested in Arbil of Iraq?
they are just examples to remind you of realities out of the books and
declarations.
   Apart from the above points,as I told in the previous posts the trial
procedure for the Bahai friends has been more or less normal in the past,
and we pray fr the future trial.
I hope you could realize my point of view that according to the teaching of our
faith we should not make ,even the slightest,opposition toward our
government,especially here in Iran.I am sure that 100s of blog/sites who are
attacking the Iranian government,are making bad mistakes in this regard .I wish
that they are not Troy Horses for the enemies n opponents
of our country.
furthermore,I had requested you to quote or refer to BAHAULLAL's word-as you
claimed- abt the limitation of teaching in israel.other discussed points are
clear.
warmest regards/Rohani