From: Shamim Bina <shamimb...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:05:43
To: Baha'i Studies<bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Subject: Re: Political views

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Very good question. I think you should not get into an argument while having
the conversation. You can tell them that as Bahais we don't participate in
partisan politics. Also, that Bahais are all about unity. In my opinion you
should not defend the person that you voted for. Rather you should say that
as Bahais we vote for who we think will do the best job in office to serve
the country then decide without prejudice, racism, or any other interference
like that.

Sincerely,
Shamim

--
"Dedicate the precious days of your lives to the betterment of the world". ~
Bahá’u’lláh