From: Jeanine H. <jeanin...@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:06:31
To: Baha'i Studies<bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Subject: Re: Political views

The Baha'i Studies Listserv

I agree that we are probably not obliged to keep it a secret, because
I've not yet seen in the Writings that there is such a specified
obligation. Exercising wisdom by choosing not to reveal it is a
different matter. I have seen people "typecast" because they revealed
their vote, and I usually don't find that helpful in teaching the Faith
(particularly in the current, highly-partisan atmosphere in the U.S.).
IMO only.

Jeanine