From: shahram rohani <shahramroh...@yahoo.com>
Sender: <bounce-512585-2080...@list.jccc.edu>Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 12:15:14
To: Baha'i Studies<bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Subject: Re: Seal of the Prophets/ some clarifications

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
We can accept Bab as manifestation and forerunner of Baha'ullah.But since he
himself has mentioned the full name  and chain of names of father
,grandfather,... of Mahdi--the 12th shiite Imam-- in several of his scriptures;
so it is nonsense to ignore the existance of such a person.Furthermore,the
common sense can not accept the Bab (with his special biography) to be the same
as Mahdi,Qa'im,Muhammad b.Hasan al-Askari (with special biography).
I would appreciate to have the comments of Sen on this too.
thanks/Rohani